Booking system help - booking and cAncellation policy
When you complete a booking you agree to the T&C, Disclaimer, Booking and cancellation policies published in this website. Please take your time to read and fully understand them before your purchase. Once the purchase is made, the booking is completed, no refunds.
- Step 1) Select 'Buy Discounted Packages' to purchase a Yoga class pass/Subscription, or discounted packages before booking into your chosen day/time. For drop-in go to step 2. When you completed your purchase you will be issued with a code.
- Step 2) To book your appointment/class/course/workshop:
- Select type of appointment and select a day you wish to book .
- For block booking: please select 'choose additional times' and select the number of classes corresponding to your block booking. Select 'redeem voucher' and insert your personal code/voucher and follow the steps to complete.
- For drop-in: select the class date and time, to reserve a space, there are discounted add-on you can choose before you complete your booking.
- Select 'pay now' to complete your booking.
- Step 2) Private consultation/Thai Massage:
- Select the type of service
- Select day and time in a drop down window.
- Select 'choose additional times' to book more then one class/appointment.
- Select discounted add-on.
- For gift-vouchers/discount codes/packages: Select 'redeem package' - insert your personal code and follow the steps to complete.
- Select pay now to complete your booking.
- Register with an account to quickly access and manage your bookings (recommended), keep track of your used vouchers/codes and history of your visits.
- Please email me at TheBalancedYoga@gmail.com if you have any questions at all.
- Please note all sales are final - No refunds.
This policy is in place to ensure a smooth planning, set up of classes and to offer a spot or appointment to those who needs it.
- Advance booking: Classes and appointment are booked in advance by the client via the booking system.
- Courtesy cancellation: If you are unable to attend the class/appointment, as a courtesy, please let us know with the maximum possible notice by email or text.
- Block Booking: unless specified it is for consecutive weekly classes/appointments.
- The block booking of Yoga classes, once made your space has been reserved and cannot be changed, cancelled or extended.
- Transfer your booking: should you wish to transfer your booking to another person with at least 48hr notice, this might be possible but it is not guaranteed, please contact Raffaella @ TheBlancedYoga@gmail.com.
- Refund: All bookings are final and non refundable.
COURSES/WORKSHOPS - Courses and workshops once booked are final; they cannot be cancelled, extended, postponed or refunded. You can transfer the course to another person (subject to age and health/physical condition) with minimum 48hrs notice, however once the course/series of workshop has started, it cannot be transferred.
Cancellation policy on appointments/private classes only
Please note: we operate a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. An automatic charge in full corresponding to your booking, is made for failure to arrive or cancellation later than 24 hours before a booked appointment. - All booking are final and non refundable.
- Fair use: Due to the limited spaces in our semi-private classes, we cannot reserve a space without payment. Booking IS MADE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. Space is allocated first come first served.
- Once booking is made, it cannot be changed or refunded.
- Block booking have own terms and validity in addition to the terms and conditions published here. When you purchase a block booking you agree to all terms and conditions. Block booking are offered at discount price and are for consecutive weekly classes.
- Communication between TBY and client: All communications must be done in writing (email/text).
- Email and contact number: it is the client responsibility to check emails and website for updated information. The client is responsible to inform of changes of email address/phone number which is necessary for communications regarding their booking.
- Capacity: Occasionally the capacity of classes/events might temporarily increase by one person without prior notice.
- This policy might change at any time without prior notice.
Private consultation and Thai Massage Cancellation policy:
- Early cancel: there is no fee for cancelling a private appointment with 24hr notice, this will allow your appointment to be re-allocated.
- Late cancel/no shows/re-cancelled second time: Preparation and arrangements have been made for your appointment. You can only re-schedule once. If you cancel with less then 24hr notice, no-show or you already re-scheduled once, it will considered as used and full price will be charged.
last update june 2018