Information before your visit:
- drink plenty of water up to an hour before a class
- practice at empty stomach (ideally no heavy meal 2 hrs before or light meal 1 hour before class).
- Bring your own yoga mat if you have one, studio mat are available too.
- keep hydrated after the class to aid detoxification.
Please check your emails (check spam filters) or website for schedule for changes/cancellations before your visit.
Teenagers welcome, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Classes are term time only, closed on school holidays unless otherwise specified, so that you don't pay for a membership when you are unlikely to use it.
Check our New Client exclusive Offer
Style and benefits
Yoga is the physical, spiritual and mental practice originated in ancient India more than 5000 years ago. While many know yoga for the mastering of postures, less known are the many hidden benefits.
When you come to TBY Yoga classes, you will be gently guided to a progression of movements specifically sequenced to maximise the healing benefits of practicing yoga.
The physical health is the gateway to mental, emotional and spiritual health. Practicing Yoga with us is an experience at all levels and includes pranayama (breathing practices), asana (movements) and relaxation (Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Sound Bath, Etc.), offering hands on adjustment with Yoga techniques, Thai Yoga Massage if required. Raffaella is trained in yoga therapy for Chronic lower back pain and sciatica, she is continuing her studies in Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy.
TBY offer courses and weekly semi-private classes so that you can enjoy individuality and personalised experience. Semi-private classes offer similar benefit to a private yoga session: hand on assist, individual attention, props for good alignment and safety, cosy and warm atmosphere max 6-9 depending on Studio.
New to yoga?
Join our regular classes, our beginners course or one to one class
One to one consultation is for:
- new to yoga
- returning from injuries
- when there are some physical limitation.
- suffer from back, neck and shoulders pain.
- migraines, anxiety, or age related conditions.
- want to manage weight.
- you want a personalised plan to reach a specific goal/ advance pose/ insomnia/ stress/ loosing weight / Ayurveda Nutrition and Life style, etc.
Our private consultation will give you total attention adjusting to your needs and building practices that maximise the benefits to reach your goal.
Our Workshops, retreats and classes explore deeply the benefits of all aspects of Yoga : increase concentration, reduce anxiety, de-stress, improve sleep, improve flexibility, etc.