TBY private consultation for your individual needs
focus on you
All bodies are different, might have a degree of misalignment, asymmetry, strength and weaknesses, history of injuries, flexibility and different proportions. Adapting the Yoga practice to your specific needs, means creating a yoga practice that improve your wellness taking into account your individuality.
"One to one" consultation uses Yoga in a more specific way, identifying your needs and create a specific plan.
Yoga can help ease many physical and psychosomatic disorders, including reduce stress caused by chronic pain, migraines and sleeping problems.
Raffaella has specifically trained in Yoga Therapy for chronic lower back pain and sciatica.
A personalised home practice can be added to the private one to one.
Physical limitations - Sometimes being injured or working with a physical challenge that is either temporary or permanent can stop you from joining a yoga class. I can set up a sequence and use props in a way that allows for safe practice.
Questions - In a private session, you can ask questions on the spot and it's a very effective way to learn.
Location: TBY Private Home Studio. (Off studio @ your place, travel costs will be added).
Private group (up to 8 people) from £60 discounted on block booking of minimum 5 sessions.
Large group or corporate rate (up to 25 people) price on request, discounts on continuing contracts.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule a private consultation. Once a session has been booked, your consultation will have been planned and your time slot reserved for you. Cancellation or reschedule of a consultation with less then 24hrs notice or no-show will require to pay the full cost.
Raffaella has trained in:
- Chronic Lower back pain and sciatica and has personal experience and knowledge in Scoliosis -
- Sound Healing of Therapeutic Tibetan Singing bowls, Gong and Zen Sounds -
- Thai Massage the traditional method accredited by the Thai Ministry of education. Also known as the passive Yoga.
- Ayurveda Yoga Therapy - Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest medical systems originated in India more than 3,000 years ago and remains one of the country's traditional health care systems. Yoga and Ayurveda compliment each others and are sister science
- Reiki Usui is alternative medicine originated in Japan and developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui.
Booking an appointment
Select a Discounted package from the "price-list/Packages" before proceeding with the booking of your class.
To use your Discounted package, just add it to: "redeem coupon/package".