We offer traditional non-competitive yoga classes in Onslow Village - Guildford. All abilities welcome. - Small classes max 6 (*TBY studio) or Max 9 (Johns Hall).
Raffaella has trained in different styles of Yoga, Sound Healing, Reiki, Ayurveda Yoga Therapy, Thai Yoga Massage and Yoga Therapy for Lower back pain and sciatica which she includes as needed in her holistic yoga classes.
Children Yoga in school and private one to one/family classes. More information on the Children Yoga here.
- Safe personalised yoga, individual attention and modifications..
- Unique Relaxing experience: Candlelit/soft-lighting*, soft-music, Sound healing*. Be transported to an imaginary Tibetan Monastery, Japanese garden or rain forest the sound of bells, gong, chimes and therapeutic Zen-sounds.
- A place where you can be YOU: welcoming, caring and non judgemental.
- Cosy and relaxing space: underfloor heating*, lavender eye pillows*, soft blankets* and natural incense*.
- No flexibility or fancy pans needed, just be yourself.
- You will feel good, energised, happier, calmer, relaxed.
- Feel healthier, stronger, improved range of movements, less pain.
- Reduce stress, increase concentration and lower blood pressure, It may help with back problems, anxiety, eating disorders, digestion, headache, immune system, etc.
Exclusive to our students.
If you miss a class, you are on holiday or the studio is closed, you can still practice with Raffaella online. Access is only available to regular students with an active block booking or enrolled to a course. Beginners yoga students will gain access after the initial 4 weeks course, once you are more familiar with the poses.
Monday Yoga - First Class 1/2 price online offer
Try the style and join our Monday Yoga. Please arrive at 9:15 for a 9:20 start. Classes are term time only. Location: Onslow Village Hall - Johns Hall. Free parking.
Book you first class here ↓ Use coupon 'FIRST50' - (valid once to new customers only)