This 4 hrs course will explore how to use sound for healing, balance energy in the body and the chakras. Sound-healing E-Book included.Open to maximum 7 people.
You will have a chance to practice on various instruments including crystal bowl, gong and other instruments used in Nada Yoga and Sound Healing. If you already have a singing bowl, you can bring it along to practice with and discover what chakra your Singing bowl is linked to.
The course will have three parts:
- theory, history, technical and energetic information on how sound and instruments used for healing.
- How to choose your instrument.
- Chakras and sound.
- Brief information on Gong, tuning forks, crystal bowls, small handpan ( metallic drum) and other soundscape instruments.
- practice different techniques including on the body techniques and experience on yourself and other people in the group the therapeutic benefits.
- how to sequence sound and instrument.
- relaxation and sound bath at the end.
You will go home with a good understanding of how healing sound works for healing.
E-book on Sound-healing included will be delivered to you by email.
Because this is a hands-on/practical workshop, only 7 spaces available. Spaces fills up quickly. Due to popularity, early booking is recommended.
No previous knowledge or experience needed.
This workshop is suitable for Yogi, people practicing meditation, including yoga teachers, meditation teachers, people working with energy such as Reiki and crystal healers, musicians or anybody that is interested in sound healing.
The workshop will end with 30 min sound bath.
Sound Healing 80 pages Manual/ebook included. Singing bowls set and Tuned chimes available to purchase from £25- £100.
Investment: £60 Early Bird £56 ends two weeks before the course. Click here to book.